Conimex Rice Noodles 5 mm
These authentic rice noodles are produced in Thailand and are delicious in wok dishes and (oriental) soups.
- The Conimex Rice Noodles consists of five parts. Use 1,5 parts per person.
- Boil a large pan of water and remove the pan of the stove.
- Add the noodles in the water and leave it in for three minutes
- Separate the rice noodles with two forks. Drain the noodles and then rinse with cold water.
- Add the rice noodles to your favorite dish
Tip: delicious with the Conimex Wok Sauces
Keep in a dry place.
|Per 100 g||Per portion**||%* per portion**|
|Energy||1509 kJ (360 kcal)||1019 kJ (243 kcal)||12%|
|Fats (g)||<0,5 g||<0,5 g||<1%|
|Of which saturated (g)||0,1 g||<0,1 g||<1%|
|Carbohydrates (g)||83 g||56 g||22%|
|Of which sugars (g)||0 g||0 g||<1%|
|Proteins (g)||6,4 g||4,3 g||9%|
|Salt (g)||0,11 g||0,07 g||1%|
* % of the intake estimate of an average adult (8400 kJ/ 2000 kcal)
** 1 portion = 68 g uncooked = 150 g cooked without salt (package contains about 3 portions)
Rice starch 95%, tapioca starch.